When a blogger or a company decides to start a YouTube channel, first of all they have a question about what topics to shoot and what formats to come up with. Today we will talk about what formats are currently relevant for different topics and what content you can shoot so that you do not have to buy YouTube subscribers.
Best video formats for YouTube
For travel channels
Interest in travel never fades, but most bloggers choose a standard format—a video report on the trip, an overview of the most famous sights. To break into the TOP of views and get a wide audience without the need to buy real YouTube subscribers, you need to create interesting and original content for the travel channel. For example:
- Talk only about exotic dishes from around the world.
- Shoot videos during national holidays, carnivals, festivals.
- Conversations with local residents, questions about the culture, traditions of the country.
- Review of interesting places. For example, discuss, show famous historical sights. There is a lot of information about them, there will be no problems with the content. A more interesting, but difficult option is to find on your own what is not included in the must-see of most tourists.
This year, independent travel is gaining popularity. Therefore, the channel that in a simple and accessible form will break out into the TOP will tell about route planning, finding cheap air tickets or a convenient hotel.
For sports channels
To surprise the subscribers of the sports channel, you can shoot the following content:
- Compilations of the best athletes in any discipline, the best performances, goals or knockouts.
- Comparison of athletes This always causes a storm of comments, long discussions among subscribers.
- Reviews on major events or events, own commentary on a match or championship.
For entertainment channels
For a long time, the only entertainment content on YouTube was cat videos and jokes. This year, many bloggers are shooting better videos for entertainment channels:
- Review of purchases from other online stores.
- Parodies of popular clips, programs.
- Inquisitive, but not serious interviews with celebrities and representatives of various professions.
For educational channels
To begin with, it is worth choosing the field of education which the author will broadcast about. It can be foreign languages, flexibility and stretching, playing musical instruments. The most popular forms of content will still be similar:
- Review and comparison of books, programs that will help viewers to study the chosen topic.
- Interviews or collaborative training videos with experts in their field.
- An overview of the training course completed by the content author.
Tips for beginners
A good channel starts with a video preview. The first video can be an introduction. The author needs to briefly tell why it is worth subscribing to the channel and what will be discussed here.
Don’t forget to create a content plan. Videos should be released regularly and always correspond to the topic of the channel. In order not to experience a shortage of videos, it is better to think in advance when, where and what the videos will be about in the coming weeks. A few more tips relate to the technical side of the videos. If the topic for the channel has already been selected, you must pre-register the text of the speech. High-quality videos consist of separate components—a video sequence and a recorded speech, which the author then mounts. If this is not possible, then it is better to rehearse before filming so that the speech in the frame is clean and literate.
Share this post
Featured image: Created using photo from Jenny Ueberberg/Unsplash