There is so much to see in the world. And it feels like there is such little time to do it. Major cities, historic architecture, famous artwork, and ocean views around the globe are calling your name. One of those places that is at the top of your bucket list is Rome. Rome checks off all the boxes for beautiful sights and authentic experiences. When travelling Rome, the last thing you want is to carry around your luggage everywhere you go. It’s such a burden to take it from one place to the next. The good news is that there are Rome luggage storage options all around the city. This makes it incredibly easy to store your luggage and tour the city, baggage free.
How to store luggage
Using Rome luggage storage is simple. With over 40 locations, you won’t have trouble finding a convenient location near you. These top luggage spots are located in hotels and local shops throughout Rome. This means your luggage is monitored by a train staff the entire time it is stored. Luggage lockers are often in an isolated place where they aren’t protected by a team of people. When your luggage is stored in a local shop or hotel, you can have the peace of mind knowing your luggage is taken care of the entire time. There are just four simple steps to storing your luggage in one of these local spots:
- Find the location online that’s best for you.
- Reserve that location online to ensure space for your luggage
- Show your reservation and drop off your luggage
- Leave your luggage behind and enjoy the city!
Some people are nervous about leaving their bags while they explore the city. With Rome luggage storage, there are extra security measures in place to ensure your belongings are safe. Storing your bags includes $10,000 in insurance and a security seal placed on your luggage. With a well-trained staff and these extra security measures, you can be confident your valuables are safe while being stored.
Why store luggage
There are many reasons why Rome luggage storage can benefit you. First off, you get to make your way all around Rome without dragging your luggage with you. Oftentimes, when you are going into museums or local shops, you are not able to bring your bags with you. Storing your bags beforehand will allow you to go to all the places you want without being limited by your bags. If you are planning on going into local restaurants, hiking, or doing a boat tour, having your luggage with you might prevent you from being able to do these things while in Rome. Another perk of storing your luggage is that there is no size limit. You are able to bring all your big and small bags to the storage spot without having to pay more for the larger bags. It only costs about five euros per bag for a 24-hour period. Some locations are even open 24/7, so you don’t have to worry about specific times you need to drop off or pick up your luggage.
Where you can go while storing luggage
Now that you have luggage storage all squared away, it’s time to make a list of the top things you need to see while you are in Rome. There are so many places you will want to see while you are in Rome. A few of the most famous are:
- Trevi Fountain: This fountain was built in the 18th century. It displaces Neptune, the god of the sea on his chariot. Rumour has it, if you throw a coin into the fountain, you will return to Rome. Throw two coins, you will fall in love with an attractive Italian. Who knows what will happen if you throw three!
- Colosseum: Back in the Roman days, this amphitheatre could hold 65,000 spectators to watch the gladiators battle. The ruins still show the visitor stands, the arena, and some underground spaces. The Colosseum is one of the top attractions in all of Rome.
- Vatican and Sistine Chapel: The Vatican museums display rich art from the 17th century. The Sistine Chapel displays frescoes painted by the famous artist Michelangelo. If you’re interested in these places, you may want to consider tickets during high tourist seasons.
- St. Peter’s Basilica: Located in Vatican City, St. Peter’s Basilica is known as the centre for the Catholic Church. It is also said to be the burial site of Saint Peter, who was one of Jesus’ apostles.
Enjoy all Rome has to offer when storing your luggage. Rome luggage storage gives you the freedom to explore the city without the burden of your bags. You can choose from among several locations and find the best one for you. Store your bags for just €5 a day and see some of the top places like Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, Vatican, and St. Peter’s Basilica. Safely store your luggage while you make memories in Rome.