Trials of Osiris is a full-on PvP mode in which players create battlegroups and fight among themselves to accumulate victory and defeat points in order to receive unique seasonal rewards in the form of legendary and epic weapons, equipment and additional materials.
An important role is also played by a series of victories, for which, depending on the purchased pass, you can get an additional bonus reward.
You can always order a boost in Trials of Osiris from professional players with a guaranteed passage and a series of 7 wins – this is the number you need to be in winning rounds in a row to earn the main reward of the season and significantly strengthen your character.
What is Trials of Osiris?
This is a separate and complete mode, which has its own entry conditions and a set of rewards for players who fulfil the conditions for receiving them.
When does Trials of Osiris start?
Matches start Friday at 13:00 ET and run until Tuesday 13:00
There are a number of conditions under which the mode will not start:
- The first week in the new season of the event.
- Destiny 2 update will be added to the game this week.
- The week of the Iron Banner is active.
Rewards you can get by playing Trials of Osiris
All the PvP-related activities that you conduct can bring you many unique rewards that cannot be obtained in any other way.
What can you get:
- Unique legendary weapon with special perks
- Mythic and legendary equipment
- Pinnacle Special Equipment
- Workshop materials
- Exotic rewards and promotion from Saint-14
Unique weapons from Trials of Osiris have special perks—advantages inherent only to this type of weapon.
For example, the Messenger weapon has a unique perk that allows you to significantly increase the rate of fire after an aimed shot and reload.
The rest of the rewards, like the Messenger, are distinguished not only by special perks, but also by high rates of attack and effectiveness in PvP and PvE.
To get unique and bonus items of weapons and equipment, you need to not only fight against other units, but also win in a row.
You need to succeed 3, 5, or 7 victories in a row to collect all the seasonal rewards available to the winning characters.
How to access Trials of Osiris
To take part in PvP activity, you need to meet a number of conditions.
- You need to purchase the current update for Destiny 2. Lightfall will become it at the end of February.
- Complete the quest Trial Access—a task given by Saint-14. You have to get power level 1260, defeat 50 guards in Assassination mode and reach level 15 Crucible.
- Passage—it can be obtained from Saint-14. In total, there are 5 passes with special bonuses. A character can only have one of them.
Beginning of the Trials of Osiris
To start, you will need a battle group, which should include three people. If you are alone, or together with a friend, you can start searching for a random player who will join your group.
You will need a pass—this is a unique ticket that is purchased from NPC Saint-14 and keeps statistics of all your fights—victories and defeats, participations and downed streaks, the status is impeccable.
You can choose from five tickets offered by Saint 14:
- Mercy Pass: To be Flawless, you need to win 7 victories in a row. The strength of the pass is the ability to lose one battle without losing a series of victories.
- Ferocious Pass: After winning three victories in a row, the pass bonus will be activated – you will receive an additional victory.
- Wealth Pass: After winning five victories, you will receive bonus rewards for each victory in matches, regardless of whether they were won in a row or not.
- Passage of Wisdom: After winning seven victories, you will receive bonus experience for each victory in matches. In a row or not – it does not matter for the system.
- Confidence Pass: Requires Flawless Status, 7 wins in a row, and collection of a Season Reward. For victories gained after this stats and with a selected ticket, you will receive an additional reward with a chest.
One of the trials of the Trials of Osiris. Ideal for mastering the mode for beginners.
You will team up with a team and fight other players. Each participant will have only one life. You need to kill the enemies to win the round. Any fallen ally can be revived by interacting with the ghost after the end of the fight and the death of the last member of the team, or victory.
If the winner is not revealed within the set time of the round, a capture point will be added – the team that manages to capture it and hold it will win.
If no one manages to hold the point, a draw will be counted.
The fight will continue until one of the teams wins in five rounds.
The developers have significantly shifted the priorities of the battle so that the teams have limited ammo and the total time to make decisions—the restrictions are needed to add entertainment to the battles, speed up the battles and quickly identify the winner of the entire series.
Featured image: Bungie