When you announce that you are going to have a wedding, all the people close to you, like your friends and your family, get excited and start thinking about how the wedding will be and what theme the couple is going to choose. While preparing for the wedding and before you send the wedding card out, many couples choose to send save-the-date cards to their loved ones.
You might be wondering what save-the-date cards are. They are a reminder sent out to close friends and family members to remind them that the wedding will take place soon. These cards are beautifully designed, and the only significant detail on the cards is the date of the wedding.
Save the date magnets
While many still send out save-the-date cards, the new trend that is making its way into the market is save-the-date magnets.
- These magnets are designed in the same way save-the-date cards are designed, but instead of being printed on paper, they are printed on a magnet.
- Imagine sending out a save-the-date magnet to your close ones. They might stick it on their fridge and wake up every day to find themselves standing in front of it. Save-the-date magnets are the best way to inform your guests about the wedding date and make them feel special.
Prepping for the wedding
- Reminder: Save the date magnets are a perfect daily or weekly reminder that your guests will get whenever they see them lying on their kitchen counter or fridge. An everyday reminder is necessary to help prepare for the big day.
- Preparation in time: If you are planning to have a destination wedding, sending a reminder like save the date magnets will help your guests prepare for the wedding by booking their flights and their hotel because due to the wedding season, flight availability and hotel availability has to be kept in a loop.
- Feeling special: Some people have been around you, supported you, and guided you since you were little. To see you transform into a new human being and embark on this new journey of your life can be as memorable for them as it is for you. Save the dates are a beautiful souvenir that can be kept even after the wedding.
- Hinting the theme: You can always leave a hint of the theme of the wedding in the save-the-date magnets to help your guests understand what they will be experiencing shortly. This will also give them time to prepare how they will make their grand entry and dress according to the theme.
Save-the-date cards have had their significance for a very long time. This trend has been followed by people all around the world. All you can do is add some spice and create small save-the-date magnets that will lie around as a beautiful memory for years to come.