Slippers are now among fashion’s most polarising footwear. Gone are the days when you used to wear your slippers only to beaches or run errands. Slippers nowadays are a fashion trend which goes with every look giving you a definite style.
Be it that you are a comfort-loving, easy-going person or a fashionista with perfect styling, putting on your slippers brings both. Your go-to women slippers now have some trendy updates that will have you grabbing them to complete your style.
While styling these slippers, the actual battle is about picking up the right one to compliment your style. Your simple ladies chappal is now available in different cool ranges that go perfectly with different styles. Styling slippers is fairly simple; it is just about choosing the right accessories.
How to style your look with a slipper
If you need some inspiration on how to style your look with a slipper that is equally as good as an outfit, look no further. You will for sure get to know that your simple women’s slippers are much trendier than what you once thought.
Here we will be highlighting some outfit ideas from some stylish fashion people out there. Note how they keep up with the trend.
Pair your slippers with jeans
- For an easy and everyday style, the easiest way is to wear slippers with jeans. These look great with cropped, tapered, or relaxed denim.
- A pair of black slippers with a little heel will give a perfect look with skinny jeans and a crop top. With this look, you can enjoy perfect summertime cocktails with your friends or even a casual date.
A laid-back outfit with linen pants and lovely slippers
- Pairing your slippers with casual linen will update your summer look. The combination will keep you comfortable and relaxed throughout the day.
- One can also pair green linen pants with woven, brown leather slippers.
Floral Sippers with a neutral skirt or pants
- Slippers with patterns are fun. A pair of slippers with flowers or patterns can go easily with your neutral skirts or your denim shorts.
- You can put on your black and white plaid flip-flops with a solid linen dress.
- A pair of floral ladies chappal women paired with cropped denim and a simple white top will hype your look.
Slip-on some heeled flip flops with a dress
- Slippers with small, blocked heels with a dress for a modern look.
- A pair of slippers with a wedge heel will go well with everything from dark denim to a pencil skirt.
Furry slippers with linen pants make a bold fashion statement
- A pair of fuzzy, furry slippers can make an outfit memorable.
- Pair your furry slippers with an airy dress or pants.
- Wear your neutral, fuzzy slippers with a bold coloured top and skirt
Fringed or ruffled slippers to dress up dark denim
- Fringe and ruffles are eye-catching on your slippers, adding flair and detail to your women’s slippers.
- Put on a pair of fringed slippers with your favourite dark denim jeans. You can also wear them with a simple, solid-coloured dress.
- One thing you should note is to keep the rest of the outfit as simple as possible.
An everyday outfit with shiny slippers
- Shiny slides are easy to pull off with little effort. A simple pair of shiny black slippers will be enough to draw everyone’s attention to your toes.
- Wear your cropped denim, skirts, or long shorts with these shiny slippers.
Slippers as comfortable travel shoes
- For a perfect and comfortable airport, look slippers are a great choice. These are much preferable for a road trip as well.
- Put on linen pants with leather slippers for a comfortable yet chic travel outfit.
Wear crossed leather slippers with khakis make up a classic look
- A pair of leather slippers with a leather cross band upper. These can be a classic when paired with a pair of khaki shorts.
- Crossed leather slides are also trendy enough to make way to an elegant dinner.
- You can also put on these leather slippers, preferably brown, with dressy shorts and a shirt for a simple yet casual look.
While you pick up these looks, you might also be cautious about the way you carry them, with much confidence. This look requires you to have groomed feet.
- Have a look at your feet before you wear slippers. A slipper means exposing your toes and feet. Before sliding into these sandals, make sure to trim and clean your toenails.
- Try painting your toenails for a better look.
- While wearing leather slippers, use some leather conditioner on the upper part of the slipper. This will soften the leather and ease the friction.
- If you have some sort of foot, leg, or back pain, you should make sure that you pick up a pair of slippers with a thick and cushioned foot sole.
You can now buy your preferred slipper online and seize the amazing deals available. So ladies, go ahead and style your women’s slippers in the most stylish way possible and make a statement of your own.
Featured image: Hannah Woolley/Unsplash