As you’ve probably experienced, it can be pretty hard to find an entirely vegan hiking boot. Synthetic boots are relatively easy to come by, but finding out whether the glue is animal based or not can be tricky—especially when the brands themselves don’t really know.
So to make it easier, I’ve whittled my ultimate list of vegan hiking boots to my top five choices. These five have performed the best on testing and are firm favourites of vegan and non-vegan hikers alike!
- First off it’s the Evolution Mid GTX from US brand Treksta (0.38).
- Next is the Irox GTX MID from German brand Lowa (1.34).
- The Merrell Capra Venture Mid (2.24).
- The Trango TRK GTX from Italian brand La Sportiva (3.00).
- Finally is the Eco Vegan Shoes Terrain Pro Waterproof Hiker (3.44).
You can find 50+ other vegan boots in my ultimate list, and if you’ve got a particular favourite let me know in the comments below. ↓↓